Meesh’s version of the classic Bloody Mary is great for a holiday brunch!
- 1 cup MEESH’S ® Marinara, Original
- 1 ½ cups Clamato Juice or V8
- 10 dashes Worcestershire sauce, or more to taste
- 10 dashes Hot sauce, or more to taste
- 2 TBSP Horseradish, or more to taste
- half of a Lemon, juiced
- 6 oz Vodka of your choice (Add more or less to taste)
- Olives, celery, lemon wedges and basil for garnish
Place all ingredients to Vodka in a blender and puree until smooth. If you like a chunky drink skip
the blender. Add vodka and pulse quickly to blend. Pour over ice into a glass rimmed with Old
Bay seasoning or Black Pepper. Garnish as desired.
Can be made ahead and stored in the fridge for up to 2 weeks. Just omit the vodka.